Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

saia takkan pena lupe nie awk..thanks



by Najwa Othman on Friday, 03 June 2011 at 15:06
It late in the evening,
she wondering what clothe to wear,
she put on her make up,
and brushes her long blonde hair..
And then she ask me,
"do I look alright?"
and I say yes,you look wonderful tonight..
We go to a party,
and everyone turn to see,
this beautiful lady,
that walking around with me..
I feel wonderful,
because I see the love light in your eyes,
and the wonder of it all,
is that you just don't realize,
how much I love you..
It time to go home now,
and i've got an aching head,
so I give her the car keys,
she helps me to bed..
And then I tell her,
as I turn out the light,
I say my darling,
you were wonderful tonight,
oh..my darling,
you were wonderful tonight.......

No comments:

Post a Comment